DCF815S2

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자에스코드 조회 13회 작성일 2020-09-03 22:49:33 댓글 0

본문

TOOL REVIEW : DeWalt DCF815S2 12 VOLT LITHIUM ION 1/4 INCH IMPACT DRIVER

BUY THIE DEWALT DCF815S2 HERE TODAY AND SAVE!
less than lowes or homedepot! free ship!!!
http://amzn.to/1mRuQVc

CHECK OUT THE MM1 AS HE DEMONSTRATES THIS LITTLE DEWALT IMPACT WRENCH
Richie Tarver : This is a workhorse of a tool◔◔>share4.photo/DImpactWrench?б I have found nothing this DEWALT impact wrench can’t take off. I just have to be careful with the torque when driving nuts and bolts back on. I wish I would have purchased one years ago.
Ruben Rivera : have 1 it's got balls
RONS BEER REVIEWS & TOOLS : A good video.
Maxine Smith : I JUST EMAIL YOU ,PLS CHECK YOUR INBOX ,TKS
Maxine Smith : Hey love your video ,I'm a AMZ seller specilized in battery for the similar tower power DeWalt , could you please help make videos for our products. If you are interested in that ,we can contact with hysmaxine@gmail.com Looking for your reply. Thanks

Dewalt DCF815S2 10.8V Subcompact Impact driver

http://www.toolstop.co.uk/dewalt-dcf815s2-10.8v-cordless-subcompact-impact-driver-2-batteries-p13209 - Brand new from DeWalt, this is the DCF815S2 subcompact impact driver, running off of DeWalts 10.8v lithium-ion battery technology.
Krapok : scottish!
atyl1972 : hi there, please can you advise me, i'm looking at your website to buy this or similar but what i would like to know is when i am putting the blinds up, it is a brand new house so i assume the walls are plasterboard, but what is the best screws to use for the blinds and wall plugs, and also what size screws etc, i.e. length etc? thanks
Dick Fageroni : what kind of accent is that? arab?
jjlwis : in the states it's called the 12V Max system.
Lloyd Connell : hang on a minute? 3400IPM !? My Bosch GDR 18V-LI only does 3200IPM and its running on an 18v 2.6AH battery!?

DEWALT Brushless 12v DCF801 VS DCF815 Impact

This is a quick test to see how the new impact (DCF801) preforms against the older Impact (DCF815). So it's kinda like the little brother coming along and stealing all the attention.
michaos1 : Great review, thanks for the test. I’ll look for discounts for an older DCF815 thing. I had it once and then returned to switch over to 18v brushless. I am happy with it but it’s too crazy for some smaller jobs. This one is definitely lighter, more compact, good for working and has enough of torque and runtime for my humble needs. And again, commented another video of yours, i like the older design WAY WAY more than the new ones. Esp in 12v line.
BobbyBlueAce : Interesting channel and an enjoyable watch.
I do have some observations about your expectations of more torque though in relation to speed.
As long as the two machines produce enough torque to comfortably overcome the friction required to turn the screw then the machine producing more torque won't bury the screw any faster. Only more revs will bury it faster.
In the softer materials a less powerful machine can actually bury a screw faster IF it revs faster.
When screwing into tougher materials that's a different story. Only when the less powerful machine is close to its torque limit and it's struggling to turn the screw efficiently is it when the extra torque of the more powerful machine becomes an advantage.
Power = Torque x Revs.
Keep up the good work!
LongBinh70 : It beat the pants off of your beloved 815, but you're bitchin' because the advertised numbers aren't up to your standards??? Sure. OK.
Zack : Just purchased the dcf902 kit and its awesome, I'd love to see a tear down and review on it. Thanks for showing all the new 12v tools its honestly been the most help when picking what will suit my needs.
T Caraway : Nice test video. Thanks for the info!

#DCF815S2

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,859건 2 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.homeplate.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz