https://goo.gl/ITeyLu
=======================================

#Dlux7
#Dlux6
#leica
Mino : D lux 6 does have 4k video function
blueheavn : this channel is underrated

Hands on Review of the Leica D-LUX 6

Leica's newest point and shoot camera, the DLUX 6 is a wonderful camera to have out for a day in the park! Nathaniel Johnston of NJohnston Photography gave us his professional opinion on the positives and negatives of this new Leica.

Check out Nathaniel's work at: www.NJohnstonPhotography.com
See Sample Photos on our Flikr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98797133@N04/sets/72157636181085136/
Thomas Shue's World : For $2000,00+ new this thing should kick ass. For the money there are better options
Rod Rook Davies : Iv had my leica deluxe 6 for three or more years as a pro photographer I can tell you that this is a superb camera,but you will need the grip and the viewfinder,the lens is a 24 - 90 dc vario summilux 1.4-2.3 is a superb lens,now these two accessories complete the camera,I use mine mostly as a street camera it has so many incredible features Iv shot professional images with this combo and I'm a little disappointed at the reviews they don't do it justice
zo taylor : Great review! I liked it. I am looking for a good camera for super macro shots (like flowers, bugs, small toys / figurines), 
good bokeh in low light or night, distant city lights (like shooting NYC landscape),
and very clear HD images like in portraits… my budget is under 700 dollars. Is this camera good for these purpuses? Thanks
Hemant Bandodkar : As an owner I feel this review forgets one of the most important things in the camera............ GLASS !!! It's a Leica Summicron f/1.4 squeezed into a tiny area with a decent near 5X telephoto range. The thing is monstrously sharp and beats the likes of RX100 (which I also had) to the latter part of last year. I dont think its fair to compare the RX100 with this because at ISO 1600 this camera still has limited noise and again I cannot reiterate the sharpness. The RX100 was inferior to it for sure. One can argue why not the LX7 for the price, but, that's about it. In broad daylight this one kills them all
SuperPussyFinger : This guy thinks he's cool with those pirate earrings. It's always a little disconcerting when dad thinks he's the Fonz.

Shubhankar Ray on the Leica D-Lux 6 'Edition by G-Star RAW'

Discover the world of the Leica D-Lux https://d-lux.leica-camera.com

Shubhankar Ray, Global Brand Director for G-Star, talks about the collaboration between G-Star and Leica Camera on the limited special edition camera Leica D-Lux 6 'Edition by G-Star RAW.' Both companies are united in their appreciation of premium-quality products that are characterized by authenticity, long life and functional design making the partnership a natural fit.
Anime Studio Animation : Leica G-SPOT ....LENGTH GIRTH + LUBE = PUN-TANG
Il Pensatoio di Marco : why...
thunderdog22 : AlohaMacintosh people fall for all types of crap, stories, people and bs. 
urvidsucks1 : pls stop
Poet Productions : Leica, please stop - you are NOT an accessory brand, you are Camera brand, act like it, get that damn beret off your head and just make cameras, not fashion statements. Artists buy your products because they are good, not because the products are works of art themselves. For the love of god Leica, stop. Im saving for an M-E rangefinder and now Im not sure I want to be in the company of shaggy hipsters. I just want to shoot good photos in the street, not pretend to be cool.

#dlux6

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,487건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.homeplate.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz