ilive

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자아끼라 조회 19회 작성일 2020-10-06 23:18:05 댓글 0

본문

ILIVE baby game |how too|

Decorating and changing.

Don’t forget to subscribe and comment! Get the game and add me so our babies can play!

Comment of the day
Do you play this game? If so is your baby a boy or girl?
Rachael’s Gaming : How do you change the diaper?
Addi Avery : I can’t figure out how to turn off the light
Maddy Carron : How did You get her in the bath, my baby just Spons in top of the table
Strawberry Milkshake : Have you seen in the eyes theirs a face idk if this is real or sum but its freaking me out rn
Sarah Spindler : You could walk your baby at night? I can only do that during the day

I LIVE YOU PLAY HE LIVES -I'm The Worst Mommy EVER!

Come be a parent do u have what it takes. I hope so!! Watch ur baby grow from a newborn to 5 years old! This app is a large app download if u have space or watch this channel for more

Stay True Stay Positive Stay Happy

Here's my IG: yvetta_love

Like Comment Subscribe there will be more to come
Mari Ray : He is a baby girl? Or an baby boy? the name Carlos is from boy.
Minerva Marie Kirk : I have a boy he was September 18 2020 his name is Nathaniel.
Olivia Babic : Ur so dumb
Akari - San : I have a girl named "Yuno" and she was born today on September 1 and is Virgo and I am a Scorpio how beautiful xD
Jasmine McElya : I already download I live

i Live - "Medicate Cold" Tutorial

Official i Live - you play he lives Tutorial

AVAILABLE ON PLAY STORE:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lgdstudio.ilife

AVAILABLE ON APPSTORE:

https://appsto.re/it/ntEw3.i

➥ Join us on Facebook : (https://www.facebook.com/ilivegameoff...) (https://www.facebook.com/ilivegameeng)

➥ Subscribe Now :youtube/lgdstudioofficial

"i Live" is the most innovative and realistic life simulator ever created. Over 5000 frames for animation, dynamic lighting and shadows, and the time is in real time! Install now "i Live" and give a 'soul to your device.

Features....

•Bring your baby into the world and bring him up like a real child. Breastfeed him, follow him and watch him growing
•He needs love, if you don’t follow him, he won’t love you. Give him all love you can and he will love you too!
•Follow his growht phases, from his born to his fifth birthday. Watch his body and conduct changes!
•Play with him and became the best parent ever! Challenge your friend and rise in Leaderboard!
•He Lives night and day waiting for your return!

And much more
Much more! clothes, games and gadget. Make your baby happy for a real experience!
BlueGhostGal : it won’t let me give him the medicine
Tay J : My baby has the hiccups and idk what to do☹️ can someone help me plz? Im worried
aventuras locas Vargas : Uf grado as
Kiki Gacha : What about hiccups :/
Melanin•Diva : So you give the baby medicine, and the little medicine icon in the corner starts counting down until the baby is healed. When it is fully green, it is done. You can check the actual process when you click that little book icon in the corner. When you click the icon, go to goals. Then, you will see something saying medication. It will have a countdown next to it. (Exit the icon and go back to it to see the accurate time. It will be different every time you look. It may be confusing, but you will get it) Good luck everyone! I'm also learning as I go, but that's the fun in it. I don't understand the bathing times yet....but I usually bathe my daughter in the mornings when I get that notification. You are all doing an amazing job! Like so other virtual mothers can see this!

Edit: Okay, so I got a little confused too. My baby was sick again, and I figured out that you have to buy different medicines for different sicknesses. So you have to save up money, and just buy all of the medicines until you find the one that works. After you give it to your child, you must wait ten minutes. Then everything should be back to normal! If that doesn't work, I suggest re-downloading the game. Your game might be glitched. But just keep trying anything so you can keep your baby.

#ilive

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,829건 9 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.homeplate.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz