FMEA

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자개나소나 조회 12회 작성일 2020-05-29 19:38:11 댓글 0

본문

FMEA - What it is and how it works

A brief overview of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, with an example and explanation.
Gregory Orih : thanks Dr. Cyders! any chance i can get a copy of your slides?
FLOVER ARMY : PhilSCA brought me here!
Mga Aero magingay!!! hahahaha lol
Stay safe everyone :)))
venkat19922000 : Great.. Thank you
Ruchira Sampath : This is very useful. Thank you very much for sharing knowledge. :)
Ranjith Kumar Chowdary Lanka : An easy way of teaching the FMEA. Good Example with ease of explanation. Thank you Dr. Cyders.

Beginning Engineers FMEA

In this video I give an overview on the creation and benefits of the Failure Mode Effects Analysis form, known as a FMEA. There are two main types, a Process FMEA (PFMEA) and a Design FMEA. These forms are useful in identifying internal problems and prioritizing them.
Calvin Jacob Stevenson : Please make a video on Design of Experiments
Alistair Stevenson : Thank you, these ype of videos are a great starting point for student engineers and a great refresher for graduates generally you only get asked basic questions during engineering interviews and are given the opportunity to elaborate or show specilised knowledge. Being caught out by a basic question would be some what embarrassing for a professional engineer.
Nicholas Pfingsten : Thank Professor from USF. This is helping me a lot at work.
Priyanka FoodCourt : Really useful
Michael D : Only changes to product or process design can reduce the severity...

Failure Mode Effects Analysis (FMEA)

When a problem occurs in healthcare safety and reputations are at risk. Follow the 5 steps in the Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA) to anticipate potential problems before they occur. Watch this video and apply this process to your work!
Luc Booz : Watching this on 4/27/2020 and it's hitting different
Kaipeng Sun : Very well explained. Thanks for uploading the video.
Dhansher Limbu : Animation and information is really praise worthy. Thanks.
Sijia Chen : awesome explanation and illustration!
Sabbir Ahmed : Thanks a lot, it helped me a lot

FMEA: How To Perform a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis Tutorial

http://leansixsigmasource.com/categor... FMEA is an acronym for Failure Mode and Effects Analysis. This video tutorial will teach you what is a Failure Mode and Effects Analysis, when to use FMEA, and show you a template available with SigmaXL software.

The goal of FMEA is to identify, quantify, evaluate and prioritize risk in a process. The risk may be present due to human error, or a lack of controls in an computer process. Ultimately, we want to reduce the possiblility of the risk negatively impacting the customer or an employee. It is important to track your risk assessment in your DMAIC project and ensure that the implemented solution addresses possible failure modes. Your control plan should include actions to take if risk is detected. Video presented by Lean Six Sigma Source (http://leansixsigmasource.com)
(fmea)
(failure mode and effects analysis)
(sigmaxl)
(statistical software)
Tri Tran : an excellent demonstration!
srinivasan pv : thanks a lot!!!!
trọng nghĩa huỳnh : could you help me sent template FMEA by email? thanks a lot
Herb : Hi Monique. I have to say you did an excellent job on this presentation. I find this video helpful. Keep up the excellent work.
RN Keels : Great job. thanks

#FMEA

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 1,171건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.homeplate.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz